Current Rating - 2.79 With 66 votes
Top 10 Signs that You've been Programming too long...
1) When you are counting objects, you go "0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D...".
2) When asked about a bus schedule, you wonder if it is 16 or 32 bits.
3) When your wife says "If you don't turn off that darn machine and come to bed, then I am going to divorce you!", and you chastise her for for omitting the else clause.
4) When you are reading a book and look for the space bar to get to the next page.
5) When you look for your car keys using: "grep keys /dev/pockets"
6) When after fooling around all day with routers etc, you pick up the phone and start dialing an IP number.
7) When you get in the elevator and double-press the button for the floor you want.
8) When not only do you check your email more often than your paper mail, but you remember your network address faster than your postal one.
9) When you go to balance your checkbook and discover that you're doing the math in octal.
A) When you dream in 256 palettes of 256 colors.